There is a lot of information on the web about wet basements, from what causes them to how you can fix it. It could get to be too much when you’re trying to sift through the information and figure out what’s important.
But we’ve made it simple for you! Here are five important facts to note about basement waterproofing:
- This is an unregulated industry and things are often not as they appear to be. Claims of experience, ability, insurance, warranty’s and even references should be carefully scrutinized before selecting a waterproofing contractor.
- Any basement which has not been intentionally made waterproof can be expected to leak at some point. Before finishing your basement, have an expert assess the situation and explain your options.
- Most wet basements can be repaired from the inside or outside, either with or without digging, and regardless of what the foundation is made of. Be sure to learn about the different options available.
- More often than not, when your basement has a leak, it is not related to the weeping tile at all. It is usually because of a simple foundation crack which can be permanently and inexpensively repaired.
- Fixing your wet basement will add more value to your home than any other renovation, dollar for dollar.
The Crack Doctor is able to fix any problem you have with a wet basement and we offer 0 percent interest OAC. For more information, call us today at 1-888-788-3288.