Are you one of the many people who has a water problem in your Pickering home, but simply manages it rather than taking it upon yourself to get a permanent solution? If you’re not sure, check out the following checklist to determine if you would be better off getting The Crack Doctor to do some basement waterproofing instead!
5 Signs That You Are Just Managing Your Basement Water Problem
1. Whenever it rains, you start putting buckets into your crawl spaces and sticking rags around the edges of your basement to collect the water that will inevitably leak through the foundation.
2. You have stopped storing items in your basement because they’ll just get wet or at least damp from all the moisture. This means you have lost some of your square footage of usable space, but you just make do by keeping your belongings elsewhere.
3. You have a finished basement that you never use because of the mildew smell that emanates from the walls and floors.
4. You have just adopted a mentality of “Oh, well – what can I do?” about your wet basement. In fact, you bought shelves to store your items on because you can’t use the floor.
5. You apologize to visitors to your home that what they’re smelling is the “normal” odor of your house due to the basement.
Instead of Being a Wet Basement Manager, Enjoy Living in Your Home!
Recognize any of the above habits? It’s easy to fall into the trap of believing that your wet basement is a “livable” problem. The truth is that it’s certainly not. In fact, with The Crack Doctor’s help, you can enjoy a dry living or storage space thanks to basement waterproofing.
Turn the basement area of your home to a place you’re proud of, and not a place that turns into a collection of puddles every time it gets stormy outside! You and your family will appreciate the benefits of having a home that smells great and doesn’t need to be maintained when it pours. Call The Crack Doctor today at 1-866-788-3288 to get on the schedule for a free initial consultation.