The Toxic Reality of Mold

Mold is so poisonous, toxic and dangerous that it is illegal to knowingly have it in your house.

If your bank, insurance company, mortgage holder, the municipality you live in or the children’s aid society knows you have mold in your home, you will be ordered by law to remove it and correct the problem which caused it.

Molds affect everybody differently, but most people can expect to react with respiratory impairment congestion, headaches and allergic symptoms. More extreme reactions can include acute asthma attacks, anaphylactic shock and cancer.

If you have mold in your home and your family is challenged by any of the above-mentioned symptoms, you may need look no further for the cause.

A leaking or wet basement is the most common cause of household mold. Moisture in the basement creates the required environment for mold to thrive. Mold spores are released into the air, are picked up by the forced air furnace and circulated throughout the house which are inhaled by you and your family.

The Crack Doctor is able to correct the problem by permanently fixing the wet basement and removing the mold.

DON’T WAIT. With our competitive pricing and guaranteed solutions, there is no excuse not to fix this very dangerous health threat.

Contact The Crack Doctor today.